The Barberhood would like to reassure you of the extra measures we are taking to keep you safe as part of our pandemic recovery response.
Our business will continue to operate as usual and we look forward to seeing you for your next appointment. Both of our locations are currently open.
To put you at ease, these are the strict hygiene measures our team is taking to ensure your wellbeing:
- Staff & client access as per the public health order
- We seat you comfortably 1.5 meters apart.
- We sterilise our combs, clippers and scissors after each client.
- We disinfect our stations after every treatment.
- We change our razors after each client.
- We use neck rolls as a barrier between the cape and our clients skin.
- We wash our capes and towels at regular daily intervals.
- We wash our hands as per the WHO hand washing technique.
- We disinfect our reception and waiting areas at regular daily intervals.
- We request EFTPOS contactless transactions where possible.
- Masks are worn as directed by the public health order.
- We check in with our team daily to ensure they are healthy and well.
If and when the time comes we need to take further measures for your safety, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the Australian & NSW Government.
You can support our business by visiting barberhood.com.au for gift vouchers or grooming products during stay at home periods.
Kind Regards - The Barberhood