Workshop A - Lather Shave With Cut Throat Razor
Focussed on traditional wet shave techniques, correct equipment product application and the correct steps of a hot shave process. This workshop is tailored to each attendees skill level, however it is advised that you have basic shaving skills before completing this workshop.Type
- Private Lesson - $375
- Group Booking (Min 4 people) - $350 Per Person
Attendees will learn how to master a hot shave using a series of traditional steps starting with client consultation. You will then move through the shave process covering equipment, skin preparation, shaving technique, products used, application of hot and cold towels. Our educator will demonstrate the techniques required to safely use a cut-throat razor on the first model. Following this, attendees will be guided by the trainer through their own shave on the second model. Here you can work on areas of improvement one-to-one. You will finish with a solid process to complete a professional shave. Attendees are able to ask questions at every step of this workshop.
- Runs for 3 hours monthly from 6:30pm – 9:30pm.
- The next workshop is scheduled for the first Monday of next month.
- Location: The Barberhood Martin Place.
- $375 inc. GST for a private lesson
- $1400 inc. GST for a group booking (min 4 people).
- Minimum of two models required
- The Barberhood can provide a model for an additional cost of $50 per model (you are welcome to bring your own free of charge).
A tax receipt will be provided to you on check-out.
If you would like a tailored workshop (i.e larger group size etc.) please contact us
- Cut-throat disposable razor, notebook and pen.
- Models if required (min two models required to complete workshop).
Booking and Certification
All attendees will receive a certificate on successful participation of this workshop.
All bookings are subject to availability.